XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler has updated CASUAL for the Verizon Galaxy Note II and the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III. That story and more are covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the article about the deodexing and odexing converter.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Steve gives his explanation for switching Back to Android, XDA Developer TV Producer AdamOutler gives his thoughts of Google I/O, and XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Android app review of aeGis. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- CASUAL for Verizon Galaxy Note II Receives Major Update
- Root Your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III with Ease using CASUAL
- Save Yourself Time and Hassle with Deodex to Odex Converter
- Microsoft to End Support for WP7.8 and WP8 in 2014
- Why I Switched (Back) to Android? – XDA Developer TV
- Google I/O 2013: Dispelling Rumors and Some Predictions – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Secure Your Phone with aeGis – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!