Over the last five months, official and unofficial CyanogenMod 10 builds have popped up on more than a few devices. Even now, devices are still getting their first set of releases and users are still excited about it. The LG Optimus 2X has had CM10 releases for quite some time, but they haven’t been working as they should be. Now, there is a fix.
XDA Senior Member wkpark released a CM10 Nightly Patcher that fixes the known issues in the nightlies, and makes them work on the Optimus 2X. A list of features and fixes include:
This is a CM10 Official nightly patcher for SU660
this patcher automatically fix for SU660 stuff
- fix updater-script for CWM5 of SU660
- fix partition number from 9 to 10 in the vold.fstab
- fix HOME key in the Generic.kl gpio-keys.kl
and you can select kernel for SU660
- normal kernel (152MB carveout)
- 112MB carveout kernel
- 1500MHz overclocked kernel with OV/UV feature. (Please see attached files for kernel developer. It could be used for P990)http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1971350
If you couldn’t tell from the feature list, it also includes a selection of kernels, one of which features overclocking. To use the patcher, download the proper nightly build, and place it in the same folder as the patcher script. Next, run the script, and you’ll be given a new zip that flashes both appropriately.
For more details, check out the original thread._________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!