Comprehensive Resource for Korean Anycall Galaxy S M110S
Do you own the Korean Anycall Samsung Galaxy S M110S, and are you looking to root it and flash custom ROMs? Have you messed up your phone, and do you want to revert back to stock or fix issues? XDA Senior Member xsenman has posted a comprehensive collection of resources for the M110S for you here at XDA, to serve as your Pit Stop for all things related to this Galaxy S series device.
Whether it comes to getting to know your phone better, customizing it, or fixing it when broken, you shouldn’t really have to look elsewhere, as this thread aims to keep you from the trouble of having to search the forums for individual threads on this information.
The information available in the thread includes:
- Getting to know your phone:
- Detailed specifications information
- Original user manuals
- FAQs composed by several XDA forum members
- How to get things done on your phone:
- Guides on rooting, flashing and restoring with ODINC
- Changing the built-in Korean apps to other, international apps
- Testing your phone
- Accessing service codes and hidden menus
- Custom kernels
- Tips and tricks on getting the best out of your device
- Problems and their solutions:
- USB connection fixes
- GPS fixes
- EFS partition fixes
- Solutions to network problems
- Unbricking guide
- Collection of useful tools and software:
- USB drivers
- Flashing tools
- Formatting utilities
- FTE9K hidden settings utilities
- Firmware and software for the device:
- Original and custom ROMs
- Stock apps
- Repair/recovery kit
- Guides on how to make use of all these resources in the best and least-risky way.
For more details and to access all the above, head over to the forum thread.
[Join us August 9-11, 2013 in beautiful Miami, FL for XDA:DevCon. Read here to find out more.]