Control Spotify Client from Your Android Device
Posted June 4, 2011 at 12:00 pm by mic_888
If you’re a fan of Spotify and fancy being able to control the official client on your PC from the palm of your hand, take a look at Spotify Controller by XDA forum member cewan.
Features of the application include:
- Start/stop song
- Skip to next/previous song
- Populate your own favourite list of playlists and songs
- Control the volume using using the volume buttons on your device
- Configure multiple servers
- Shortcut in notification bar for easy access
- Change colour theme
- Show album art
The app supports both Windows and Linux. Note when upgrading you must also upgrade the server software.
Spotify Controller is available for free in the Market. For further information and a link to the Market, head on over to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!