Is your Android device running slow? Is your Android device overheating? Are you a power user who wants to squeeze every morsel of power out of your device and optimize every cycle? Well, one of the best ways to answer these questions is to monitor your CPU and understand what’s using your devices clock cycles. Then you can decide if this action is appropriate or not.
XDA Forum Member cygnus.uvdb offers up a simple application that gives you a window into what items are using your processors power. In this video XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews CPU Monitor. TK shows off the application and gives his thoughts, so check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- Android App Review: Hide Your Files with Androignito – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Answer Your Calls Without Missing a Beat! – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Get Reddit Right – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Command Google Now with Commandr – XDA Developer TV
- Android Wear App Review: EchoWear Song Search – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Make That Link Shorter with ShortPaste – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!