CricBazaar Lets You Trade Stocks With Friends
Posted December 18, 2012 at 05:00 am by Former Writer
There are a lot of games in the Google Play Store. There are puzzlers, RPGs, shooters, and pretty much every other genre you can think of. One type that there aren’t a lot of is stock market games. While there may be a few stock market apps that feel like games, the fun abruptly ends when you realize that you’re losing money. Actual stock trading games are few and far between. However, there is a new one for Android that’s looking to be the best.
XDA Recognized Developer Dharam_Maniar released a game to the Google Play Store called CricBazaar. The point of the game is pretty simple. Gamers buy, trade, and sell cricket stocks to earn money. It has quite a few features, including:
1) Facebook Integration
2) Real-time information update
3) Buying and Selling of shares of cricket players
4) Manage and keep track of your investment portfolio
5) Get the latest News
6) Keep a tract of all your history transactions.
7) Compete with your friends to find out who has the highest networth.
8) Leaderboard listing the best players from around the world.
9) Win Prizes, dividends, participate in tournaments and much more…
Facebook integration is almost always a win for games nowadays. With the competition, prizes, tournaments, and so on, it gives the game a little more depth than just the daily activities. Also, the first 1000 players to download the game will get $1000 in-game to pretend invest. Of course, the game is free to download and play, so even if you don’t fall into that first 1000, you won’t have to pay anything.
For more details, check out the game thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!