If you’re one of the many people who have migrated from Windows Mobile over to Android, you may remember a rather useful tools app CSDevCTRL. Now, XDA forum member chrisstavrou has ported the concept of his CSDevCTRL app over to Android.
Having moved to Android himself, the devs’ focus is on areas where he finds Android to be lacking, adding features without the need for root access and helping with day to day usage.
The tools app offers the following features:
- Turn on Bluetooth on incoming call or when dialling.
- Turn off Bluetooth after hanging up.
- Turn off Bluetooth only if a specific paired Bluetooth device is out of range.
- Blink the camera flash when device is flipped over and incoming call received.
- Turn off WiFi when screen is turned off and WiFi was on.
- Turn on WiFi when screen is turned on and WiFi was turned off by the utility.
CSDevCTRL has been tested on Froyo only.
CSDevCTRL is available to download free in the Market. For more information, head on over to the application thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!