CyanogenMod 10, Nexus 7 Hacks, Verizon SGS3 Locked (but rooted!) – XDA Developer TV
Posted July 9, 2012 at 02:00 pm by Jimmy McGee
In this episode, Jordan talks about the important articles on the XDA Portal. Jordan talks about the CyanogenMod team starting work on Jelly Bean-based CyanogenMod 10. Also covered is the step-by-step guide on how to compile kernels from source. Jordan talks about the petition for root for the Verizon Galaxy S III, and the root and recovery for the Verizon Galaxy S III.
Jordan then talks about the latest news for the new Nexus line of devices. There is an easy-to-follow root guide for the Nexus 7, along with unbricking instructions. Finally, the article about rooting, unlocking and installing apps for the Nexus Q is covered. What are you waiting for? Check out this video now!
Links to stories mentioned:
- CM Team Begins Work on Jelly Bean-Based CyanogenMod 10
- Unlock, Root, and Install Apps on the Nexus Q
- Easy-to-Follow Root Guide for the Nexus 7
- Nexus 7 Prepped for Release with Root, Unbricking Instructions, and More
- Step-by-Step Tutorial on How to Compile Kernels from Source
- No Root For Verizon Galaxy S III, Petition Started
- Root and Recovery for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!