CyanogenMod Nightlies Get Pie Launcher and Running Linux on Your PC From Your Android Phone – XDA Developer TV
Posted March 29, 2013 at 11:00 am by Jimmy McGee
CyanogenMod now comes with pie. Not cherry pie or apple pie, but it now features gesture controls similar to what’s found in Paranoid Android. That story and more are covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news, is an article about configuring ADB and compiling from source on Fedora KDE.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Steve gives us an App Shootout of the Facebook app for the different mobile operating systems, XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin shows us even more about Tasker, and XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Android app review of C Widget. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- CyanogenMod Grabs a Slice of the Pie
- Boot Your PC Directly from Your Phone with DriveDroid
- Guide to Configuring ADB and Compiling from Source on Fedora KDE
- Add a Link to Your GitHub in Your XDA Profile
- App Shootout: Facebook for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone – XDA Developer TV
- Advanced Use of Tasker: Make Your Phone Work for You – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Get Your Weather the Way You Want It – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!