If you’re a fan of Google Reader on the web but are still looking for the perfect client for Android, take a look at D7 Google Reader by XDA forum member droidlab7.
Not satisfied with any of the Google Reader clients available for Android, the XDA dev decided to write his own. The app’s main features include:
- Much faster that official Google Reader app
- No lag
- Google username/password NOT required
- Multiple account support (switch between accounts on the fly)
- Utilises low network traffic
- Podcast support
- Add new subscription directly from the browser
- Search for articles
- Feed discovery and subscription
- Recommended articles from Google
- Theme support
For many more features and QR codes, head on over to the application thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!