Update: The video is now online! We’re very sorry for the inconvenience!
You can now root your Google Chromecast easily with FlashCast if you have the correct firmware. That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is an article about generating NVflash blobs for the original Nexus 7 and other ASUS tablets and news about Pie Controls for all devices running Froyo and newer.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin released a video reviewing the HTC One, and TK released a video comparing three different Android keyboards and a review of DashDroid. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- FlashCast Makes Chromecast Rooting Easy
- Generate Nvflash Blobs for Original Nexus 7 and Other Asus Tablets with Flatline
- Open Source LOLCODE Editor and Interpreter for Android
- Pie Controls for All Devices Froyo Onward
- Grab that Crowbar, it’s Half Life on Windows RT
- Take Control of Your Body with Dietista
- Device Review: HTC One
- Keyboard App Challenge: TouchPal X vs SwiftKey vs Google Keyboard – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Don’t Just Share, Dash Your Files Over with DashDroid – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!