Eight in One SystemUI and Framework Mod for Xperia Ray
Posted February 7, 2012 at 01:00 pm by Former Writer
Installing a mod is usually a fun tweak or feature that improves the quality of an already running system, such as RAM management or add a feature that wasn’t there previously. A mod that adds eight features would, statistically, eight times better.
XDA Senior Member hansip87 has released a mod for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray that adds 8 features to a user’s phone. According to hansip87, the mod is compatible with the .42 and .62 stock firmware versions, so if you’re not running those it is not recommended for flashing.
The features included are:
1. Reboot Menu – Add Reboot Menu
2. Volume stepping – Enable 30 stepping for our Ray while listening media file
3. Disable Scrolling Cache – Improve List View smoothness while scrolling
4. Battery Persistent Lock Screen Mod – To check Battery Stats on Lock Screen while not charging/low battery
5. Smooth Spinner Loading Animation – Smoother Loading Circle Animation
6. Status Bar Power Widget + Ultra Theme – Shortcut for Device Setting Widget
7. Added Brightness of Dim/25%/40% and Dim/15%/25% – Finer control for Brightness Widget
8. Added Swipe to Remove Notification – Remove only unwanted notification, not all of ‘em
If this is a mod you’d like to see on your phone, you can head on over to the original thread for download links and instructions on installing. Additionally, there’s a number of other modifications posted so users can further customize their phones. As always, make a backup before flashing, just in case!
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!