Engineering an Android App: How to Design, Build, and Test – XDA Developer TV
Posted April 17, 2013 at 01:00 pm by Jimmy McGee
Building an Android App is not hard. However, it is certainly not easy. We have covered How to Build an Android App in the past. We’ve showed you how to install Eclipse and Android SDK and writing a root app. We even showed you how to develop with Arduino and the Google ADK. There is a lot of thought that needs to go into building an Android app.
In this video, XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler shows the process of developing an app, from an idea to a tangible piece of software. He shows you how to create a basic design, walks you through the coding process, and does some testing and refining. So if you’ve ever wanted to build an Android App, check this video out.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Which Mobile OS has the Best Podcasting App: Android, iOS, or Windows Phone? – XDA Developer TV
- Facebook Home for all Android Devices, Bootloader Unlocks for Atrix HD, Razr HD and M – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Getting Accepted to a Hacker School – XDA Developer TV
- One Man’s Journey to Carrier Contract Freedom – XDA Developer TV
- Firefox OS for HTC Explorer, Kernel Source for HTC One and Droid DNA – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: New UI for ES File Explorer – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!