First Version Of Trebuchet CM9 Launcher Available
Posted December 27, 2011 at 02:40 am by liwen
It’s been known for some time now that the ICS-based CyanogenMod 9, which is still in its early alpha stages, will be replacing ADW with its own launcher dubbed Trebuchet.
The developer, nebkat, has recently started a thread in our forums where everyone can download the latest development version of the new launcher, report bugs and suggest new features, which currently include:
- Custom number of Homescreens
- Enable/Disable Persistent Search Bar
- Separated Apps/Widgets in Drawer
- Resize Any Widget
- Show and Fade Scrolling Indicator in Homescreen and Drawer
- Enable/Disable Auto-Rotate
- Drawer Apps Sorting (Title, Install Date)
- Infinite Scrolling
- Dock (Custom pages and size)
- Transition Effects (Homescreen and Drawer)
- Backup and Restore
Keep in mind that this is still an early alpha version before jumping into the forum thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!