Five Tips You (Possibly) Don’t Know About Android Devices – XDA Developer TV
Posted April 20, 2013 at 12:00 pm by Jimmy McGee
The Nexus 7, combined with the Jelly Bean operating system, has finally made the Android tablet accessible and initiative. But there are a few things that aren’t quite so obvious, unless you know where they are. All these tips are standard functionality and don’t require any rooting or modifications to your tablet.
In this video, XDA Developer TV Producer and newcomer Rob give you five tips you (possibly) don’t already know about modern Android devices. You’ll probably all know at least one of them, some of you will know three or four of them but we’ll be surprised if you know all them. I guarantee that if you know all of these tips Rob will give you your money back!*
*XDA Developers TV cannot be held responsible for such claims the content creator makes. And since this video is free, there’s a whole load of irony you’ll need to digest before you ask for a refund
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Android App Review: File Explorer Showdown! ES File Explorer vs. Solid Explorer – XDA Developer TV
- Engineering an Android App: How to Design, Build, and Test – XDA Developer TV
- Which Mobile OS has the Best Podcasting App: Android, iOS, or Windows Phone? – XDA Developer TV
- Facebook Home for all Android Devices, Bootloader Unlocks for Atrix HD, Razr HD and M – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Getting Accepted to a Hacker School – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!