Font Flasher for Android Updated
Posted August 21, 2010 at 06:00 am by egzthunder1
XDA member Che123 just released an update for his project “Font Flasher”. However, the update brings a major overhaul to the whole application. This software will act as a one stop shop for many common tasks as it has the ability to push files via adb onto the device, clear Dalvik cache, and of course… change the fonts in your Android device. Also, a few devices have been added to the compatibility list, which include the Nexus One, the G1, and more.
Remember to back all of your information up, just in case. And leave some feedback for the dev as well.
Features (windows & linux):
- Backup functions
- Flash new System Fonts (Big Choice )(Should work on every ROM and every device) – many different fonts (including preview)
- Fix QWERTZ Bug in Danger SPL (i guess G1 only)
- Change modellnumber (Should work on every ROM and every device)
- Flash custom launcher.apk (Should work on every ROM and every device as long as it isn’t launcher2.apk)
- Flash custom bootanimation.zip (Should work on every ROM and every device as long as it is 2.1)
- Remove GoogleMaps
- Create a list of installed Apks (installed apks and system apks)(apps only – no app data!)
- App Backup & Restore functions [APP2SD only] (on PC and/or SD)
- Backup and restore SMS/MMS (experimental)
- Get device Logs in textfiles
- Clear EXT
- Clear Dalvikcache
- Backup & Restore MarketDB (experimental)
- Delete/backup/restore Camera Sound
- Optimize system
- Backup/delete/restore ringtones
- Remove youtube.apk
- List of flashable files for this suite – so you can download what YOU need and we can keep this zip small
- Backup & Restore standard Launcher.db for HomeScreen Icons, Settings
- Flash HTC IME Keyboard
- Fix vending_preferences.xml
- Backup images & videos
- Dial Number directly out of the suite
- Delete bootsound
and much more…
You can find more information in the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!