HopDice for Android
Posted March 24, 2011 at 03:00 am by orb3000
If you like puzzle games, this may be of your liking. XDA member dmarcato presents HopDice for Android devices, inspired by “enDice” from Ozzie Mercado. Solve each puzzle by moving the dice in the holes, many levels to try are available on this first beta version to keep your mind busy. Featuring light and clear interface, 31 game levels, background music, sound effects and different kind of dices, just to mention some. The game can be found for free on the market.
The developer is open to suggestions, so your feedback is much appreciated.
Originally posted by dmarcato
HopDice is a puzzle dice game where you have to move the dice into each hole using all moves available (which are indicated by the dots amount).
There are several kind of dice and levels that will keep your mind busy for a lot of time!
– Light and clear interface
– 31 levels (more coming soon)
– Nice background music and sound effects
– Different kind of dice, currently there are 4, but other are coming!
– OpenFeint integration, submit your score online to challenge other players around the world and unlock achievements!
– Hours of entertainment!
– Medium and Hard level sets
– Extra online sets, also with daily levels!
– New kind of dice
– Graphics themes
– Level editor: create and share your own level!
Continue to the original thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!