Get Your Ball On With Blobby Volleyball
Posted December 28, 2011 at 05:30 pm by mic_888
The number of quality Android games has slowly been increasing and here is a new one from developers and XDA members AppsOn.
Blobby Volleyball is a great volleyball game with dynamic gameplay and friendly controls.
Features of the game include:
- Versus Mode – three levels of difficulty bots.
- Angry Mode – try to score as many points as you can with angry bot without losing a point.
- Mirror Mode – try to score as many points as you can controlling two players at the same time.
- Multiplayer – play against other people using Bluetooth (WiFi coming soon).
- Achievements integrated with OpenFeint.
- Three types of control (slide, sensor, arrows).
For more information, head on over to the application thread. Blobby Volleyball is available to download free in the Market.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!