GO Launcher 2.85 Beta Brings Design Changes, New Features
Posted March 27, 2012 at 03:30 pm by Former Writer
GO Launcher is one of the most widely used launcher replacements available for Android. Coupled with the fact that it’s highly customizable, GO Launcher is what many launchers aspire to become. With that being said, GO Launcher itself is also progressing, thanks to a new version that is currently open for beta testing.
XDA Forum Member bugujun, product manager for GO Launcher, has released the public beta of version 2.85. The new release features a number of visual and performance enhancements, and as always, is completely free. The new features include:
1. (New) Change the interface and operation of preview screen (Long press to delete screens.)
2. (New) Add an option to set heap size (in advanced settings)
3. (Improve) Smoother experience when sliding screens
4. (Improve) Change the show-up occasion of tips
5. (Fix) Error of vertical app drawer while using effects
Of course, you’ll still have everything from before, such as themes and add-ons, but there may be an occasional bug or two thanks to its beta status. For additional info, screen shots, download links and discussion, check out the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!