We just found out that XDA member happyllj has updated GO SMS application for our Android devices. As some reviews state, this is a better app for texting than stock. It supports batch actions for deleting, marking all, or backing up, and can back-up your text messages to your SD card, email, or Dropbox. You can then restore those messages if you delete or wipe your phone and need to recover. Other methods for browsing messages include searching for a person, phrase, or keyword.
Moreover, it features the option to send picture/music in one SMS, notice for low memory in notice box, optimized MMS memory consumption, and much more. You can get it on the usual place.
Please leave your feedback.
Originally posted by happyllj
GO Sms Pro V3.39 is released
- GO MMS is released for trial, you may send picture/music to your friend through one SMS. Press the paper clip button in conversation UI, you will see GO-MMS tab.
- Add app2sd support for 2.2 or above phones, but if GO SMS is installed to SD, the widget will be invalid. Next release, GO SMS widget will be made as separate APK to avoid such issue.
- Add detect and notice for low memory in notice box
- Optimize MMS memory consumption
- Optimize popup and notification, fix issue of some special messages “in the notification bar, but not in the app”
- Add support for blank message
- Add support for third party theme; the guideline to create GO SMS theme will be released soon.
- Add GO SMS Feature World Theme, download and pay to support us, thanks
- Refine Summer Theme, update some cute icons, and add two new bubble styles
Continue to the application thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!