Everyone is excited about the new HTC Sense 3.0 but we also have great alternatives to get eye candy with satin-smooth animations. XDA member goweather presents Go Weather for your Android device. The app features live, local weather conditions and forecasts, 3D high-definition weather video, get locations worldwide and saved locations easily, widgets, and even wallpapers are included as well.
Working on Android 2 and up this application can be found for free on the usual spot.
Originally posted by goweather
GO Weather get the most accurate weather information from anywhere at any time. With access to the largest network of professional weather stations in the US and tens of thousands of locations around the world.
GO Weather is ad-free weather application that goes all-out on the eye candy and includes dazzling high definition videos, taking your weather experience to the next-level.
Supported android versions: 2.0 and above
– Live, local weather conditions and forecasts
– Gorgeous 3D high-definition weather video
– High-impact visual eye candy and satin-smooth animation
– Access up to tens of thousands of locations around world
– Fast access to saved locations (up to 10)
– Cached weather data for offline viewing
– Desktop Widget
– LIVE Wallpaper included
Continue to the original thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!