Google Buying Artificial Intelligence Startup, Windows Malware Infects Android Devices – XDA Developer TV
Posted January 27, 2014 at 08:30 am by Jimmy McGee
Look Out! There is a piece of Windows malware that can infect Android devices! Thankfully, there are two easy steps you need to follow to protect yourself! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that Google has acquired the Artificial Intelligence startup DeepMind and Button Savior Non-Root has received an overhaul! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the app ClearFocus, which allows you to keep your focus. Jordan talks about easy PC file access with AirStream. Finally, use a second device as a receiver with My Second Device. Also, be sure to check out the other videos on XDA Developer TV like XDA Developer TV Producer TK’s comparison of the Omate TrueSmart smartwatch 2.0, the Samsung Galaxy Gear, and the Pebble. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Button Savior Non Root Receives Major Overhaul
- Keep Your Focus During Work with ClearFocus
- My Second Device Allows to Use Second Device as a Receiver
- Easily Access Files on Your PC with AirStream
- New Windows Malware Infects Android Devices; Protect Yourself with Two Easy Steps
- Google to Acquire Artificial Intelligence Startup DeepMind for a Rumored $400M USD
- Smartwatch Showdown: Pebble vs Galaxy Gear vs Omate TrueSmart – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!