If you were one of the lucky ones who got a ticket to attend Google I/O 2013, congratulations. However, if you are one of the many who encountered problems or didn’t get a ticket in the 50 minutes before they sold out, don’t worry. There is a lot of speculation about what is going to happen at Google I/O.
In this video, XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler gives his take on the rumors surrounding the event. Will there by a Nexus 5? What about Android 5.0? What will happen to the Nexus Q? AdamOutler tells you what he believes is the truth about these rumors and why they are not plausible. Also, he goes on to explain the finer points of a 10-foot interface and why current setups are inadequate. Check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Why I Switched (Back) to Android? – XDA Developer TV
- Android Powered RC Car Updated, HTC One Toolkit Available, Nexus 7 Winner Announced! – XDA Developer TV
- What is the Big Deal with the SIM Unlocking Bill? – XDA Developer TV
- OPPO Find 5 Source Code Released, Sony Xperia Z Rooted – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Side Launcher Showdown! Sidebar vs. Glovebox – XDA Developer TV
- Basics of Tasker: Automate Your Phone Tasks – XDA Developer TV
- Windows Phone App Review: Sideload eBooks on Windows Phone with Freda – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!