Google Patents PIE Controls and Drops Wallet Support for Pre-KitKat, Blast From the Past ROMs! – XDA Developer TV
Posted March 17, 2014 at 07:30 am by Jimmy McGee
The Android 4.4.2 KitKat OTA for the Bell Canada Galaxy S 4 is now rolling out! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend’s news is the announcement that CyanogenMod 11 has been released for the HTC Desire Z and the Motorola Milestone 2 gets a functional KitKat build! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the exciting news coming out of Google, as they patenting PIE controls and why that could be a good thing. He also covers how Google Wallet is dropping support for Pre-KitKat Devices in a month! Pull up a chair and check out this and other XDA Developer TV videos.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Bell Canada Galaxy S 4 Now Receives Official 4.4.2 (VLUFNC1) Too
- CyanogenMod 11 Available for the HTC Desire Z
- Motorola Milestone 2 Gains Nearly Fully Functional KitKat Build
- KitKat Ported Over to Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
- Google Wallet to Drop Support for All Pre-KitKat Devices and Some KitKat Devices in One Month
- Google Patents Radial Menu Similar to PIE Controls–And That’s Actually a Good Thing
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!