XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Control Google Play Wake Locks – XDA Developer TV
Posted September 2, 2014 at 10:00 am by Jimmy McGee
Xposed Modules are usually pretty simple. There are a few out there where a Smali edit or a change in build.prop would produce the same result. However, sometimes you just don’t have the time or desire to dig through mountains of build.prop fields to find what you are looking for. But that’s alright, Xposed Module creators have found and shared their tweaks for us.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you change the duration between wake locks for one of Google’s location services. XDA Senior Member cryptyk created the NLPUnBounce module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: SSSHH Be Quiet Phone! XQuietHours – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Kids Mode for Your Phone – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Change YouTube’s Mobile App Starting Screen with YourTube – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Statusbar Gestures – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Blur Your System Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!