The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is latest and greatest phablet in the Samsung’s Galaxy Note line. It comes from the factory with many neat features. However, here at XDA, we don’t just want a normal device. We want to customize our device to get even more power, functionality, and great features.
In this video, XDA Developer TV Producer TK presents three mods that he’s installed on his Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using tools from the XDA Developers Forums. These mods include Fixing the Titanium Backup Issues, Getting the Floating Pen Windows on any App, and performing a Region Unlock. Check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- OmniROM Announced, Galaxy Note 3 KNOX-Friendly Root Available – XDA Developer TV
- Xposed Framework 2.3 Adds MIUI and x86 Support, S-Off for Verizon HTC One – XDA Developer TV
- How to Root the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – XDA Developer TV
- Installing Ubuntu Touch on the 2012 Nexus 7 – XDA Developer TV
- Device Review: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!