Hacking The Samsung Galaxy Camera – XDA Developer TV
Posted January 9, 2013 at 12:30 pm by Jimmy McGee
Recently, XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler got a hold of a Samsung Galaxy Camera. First thing he did was unbox it, then he tore it apart, and finally he rooted it. For your normal user that is plenty, but AdamOutler wanted more than an Android Camera.
In this video, AdamOutler talks about some of the hacks that are working on the Samsung Galaxy Camera. He talks about installing a VNC Server on the Galaxy Camera and using a tablet as a remote viewfinder and controller for the camera. He then talks about hooking up an external microphone. Finally, he talks about the open Galaxy Bootloader and eMMC. So sit back, relax and check out this video.
- Unboxing of the Samsung Galaxy Camera Part 1 – XDA Developer TV
- Teardown of the Samsung Galaxy Camera – Series Part 2 – XDA Developer TV
- Rooting the Samsung Galaxy Camera – Series Part 3 – XDA Developer TV
- UnBrickable SD Released for the Samsung Galaxy Camera
- External Mics on Galaxy Devices Just One Resistor Away
- Revolutionary SD Card Bootloader Work-in-Progress for Galaxy S III, Galaxy Camera
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!