When you are traveling for business, it’s essential to have your hotel’s front desk give you a wake up call to make sure you don’t miss that important meeting. However, not everyone is traveling all the time, and some would like to have a wake up call all of the time. Have you ever thought about having your best friend or significant other give you a wake up call?
XDA Senior Member truemagic created an app that allows you to do just that. SMS Morning Call allows someone to function as your own concierge, and send you a specific keyword that triggers an actual alarm on your phone at maximum volume. This of course won’t save you from reflexively throwing your phone across the room in an effort to shut off the alarm, but it could very well save your job.
– Specify a unique keyword
– Fully matched or partial matched of keyword in incoming SMS
– Configurable alarm ringtone, volume and duration
– Option to discard SMS with keyword
– Option to reply SMS with configurable template to sender
– Launch SMS directly from alarm popup
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!