The uber-thin Motorola Droid RAZR, sold now on Verizon Wireless as an LTE phone and also as a worldwide unlocked GSM phone, claims to be able to get 12 hours of battery life. Achieving the full 12 hours is no easy task, and XDA member royalbloodvi has written a guide for RAZR owners who want to get the most battery life possible from their device.
Use the following settings:
- 2g & Data connnection off when screen off (For e-mails, let autosync check every x minutes you would like)
- 3g when specific apps need data connection on (for internet radios enable the screen on/off profile)
- In-built setcpu function, set min/max to 300mhz on idle
- Enable juicedefender to automatically handle 2g/3g networks
- SMARTACTIONS: Display ON & OFF profile -> Disable background sync
- Juicedefender in-built autobrightness, and tweak the settings below stock brightness
- Enable juicedefender to manage wifi
Click on to the discussion thread!_________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!