Listen, don’t cheat in your games. So don’t use the information you are about to learn to win by cheating. Winners never cheat, and cheaters never lose. But in a purely academic exercise, XDA Developer TV Producer AdamOutler shows you how one would cheat at a game so that you can detect someone who is cheating and report them to the proper authorities.
In this video, Adam demonstrates two easy methods of hacking an Android App. He demonstrates this using his own app Spider Squisher Pro Extreme. The methods covered are Input Tap Events and Memory Editing. Both require very little skill to master but are hacks nonetheless. So if you wanted to be a simple game hacker check out this video.
Please note that although the website mentioned in the tutorial video can be used for illicit purposes such as piracy, XDA-Developers in no way advocates such usage. This site was used merely for demonstration purposes.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Call Blocker – XDA Developer TV
- Nokia X Camera Ported, Easily Flash Between Dalvik and ART, CF.lumen Released by Chainfire! – XDA Developer TV
- Nvidia SHIELD Updated to KitKat, HTC One M8 S-Off, Nokia X’s First AOSP ROM – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: C Locker – XDA Developer TV
- Amazon Fire TV: What You Need to Know – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!