We’ve covered How to Build an Android App in the past. We’ve showed you how to install Eclipse and Android SDK and how to write a root app. We even showed you how to develop with Arduino and the Google ADK. There is a lot of thought that needs to go into building an Android app. Building an Android App is not hard, but it is certainly not easy.
In this video, XDA Senior Recognized Developer AdamOutler shows an example of some of the things you can do with some code. AdamOutler makes an app that allows him to launch web pages from Google Now. He talks code, explains what things are and shows you how it works. So if you’ve ever wanted to build an Android App, check this video out.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: App Startup Control with BootManager – XDA Developer TV
- AT&T/T-Mobile Moto X Gets Android 4.4, Oppo N1 Easily Rooted, Sony Expands KitKat Rollout – XDA Developer TV
- VZW Moto X Gets Android 4.4, OmniROM Out for Nexus 5, Motorola Restores Developer Edition Warranties! – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Prettier, More Functional Email with CloudMagic – XDA Developer TV
- Device Review: Google Nexus 5
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!