Recently, HTC released its latest flagship device, the HTC One. The HTC One comes in variants including AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile. After numerous delays, the phone started shipping. And what do we do here at XDA developers once we get a new device? That’s right, we customize it.
In this episode, XDA Developer TV Producer Steve shows you how to unlock the bootloader on the HTC One. This allows you to be about to install custom recoveries and customer ROMs. You can then gain root access to your device. Check out this video to find out who wins.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Nook HD Finally Gets Official Play Store Support, Paranoid Android’s “Halo” First Appearance – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: The Curse of Knowledge – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Code Katas for Beginning Android Development – XDA Developer TV
- Oppo Find 5 Receives CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies, AT&T Galaxy S4 Unlocked – XDA Developer TV
- Popular Third Party Browsers for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone Compared! – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!