Are you new on Android but want to enter into cooking world, so you can have your own flavor? Member dsixda just updated his Android Kitchen “very basic” cooking.
Originally posted by dsixda
I have created a kitchen to address the issue of users who are new to Android and want to start cooking their own ROM right away, but who do not know exactly how to start. I come from a Windows Mobile cooking background, and in comparison, I have noticed that resources for Android ROM cooking are hard to come by. I am new myself to the area of Android cooking, so I am no expert, but I do want to help others with the knowledge that I already have. This kitchen is very basic, but is enough to help you start cooking.
It has support for the following HTC devices:
- Hero / G2 Touch (see this thread for discussion)
- Nexus One (see this thread for discussion)
- Dream / G1 (see this thread for discussion)
- Magic / myTouch 3G (see this thread for discussion)
- Tattoo / Click (see this thread for discussion)
- Droid Eris (see this thread for discussion)
- Desire / Bravo (untested)
- Legend (untested)
- All other rooted HTC Android devices (untested)
Who is this kitchen for?
- Those who are brand new to cooking, although advanced cooks may also find it useful
- Those who want to modify shipped ROMs or someone else’s cooked ROMs to their liking
- Those who are confused by all those scripts and complex commands required for building and extracting
For more information continue on to the kitchen thread._________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!