If you have spent any amount of time on the Internet and are a gamer, you’ve no doubt heard of the ‘pay-what you-want’ and charitable giving game package called Humble Indie Bundle. In recent years, the Humble Bundle has moved away from solely featuring independent developer games, and has even expanded to include mobile devices.
In today’s video, XDA Developer TV Producer Jordan talks about the most recent Humble Mobile Bundle, which includes the games Catan, Vector, Riptide GP2, Zombie Gunship, and two other bonus games. In this video, Jordan talks about Catan, Vector, and Riptide GP2. So if you want to learn more about the Humble Bundle, check this video out, check out their site, and check out other XDA Developer TV videos.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Wanam Kit AOSP Mods – XDA Developer TV
- Nokia X Rooted, Loaded with Google Apps, KitKat Comes to T-Mo G2, 4K Video in Stock LG Camera – XDA Developer TV
- AT&T Galaxy S4 Gets KitKat, Google Now Launcher in Play Store, Cell Phone Unlocking Bill Incoming – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Castaway Your Local Media to Your Chromecast – XDA Developer TV
- Mobile World Congress 2014 Announcements – Sony Xperia Z2, Samsung Galaxy S5 & More! – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!