Interesting Xposed Modules, Moto X Active Notification Clones – XDA Developer TV
Posted September 16, 2013 at 03:00 pm by Jimmy McGee
To begin this week’s news, Jordan talks about two Xposed framework modules: XblastTools and Bootmanager. That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is an article about simulating the Moto X active notifications with Active Notify and ActiveNotifications’s change to DynamicNotifications while dropping the requirement for Android 4.3.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this weekend on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Jayce released a video talking about a new way to make money in apps by selling physical goods, and later he released a video talking how to market your app with piggyback marketing. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- XblastTools for Xposed Brings Plethora of Visual Tweaks
- Customize Your Startup with Bootmanager Xposed Module
- Simulate the Moto X Active Notifications with Active Notify
- ActiveNotifications Becomes DynamicNotifications, Drops 4.3 Requirement
- New Way to Make Money – Sell Physical Products In App – XDA Developer TV
- How to Market Your App with Little to No Budget – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!