Intermediate Use of Tasker: Location Based Triggers – XDA Developer TV
Posted March 23, 2013 at 01:00 pm by Jimmy McGee
When we last left off, XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin showed us the Basis of Tasker. He showed you how to set up triggers based on what applications you open and close. But there is still a lot more that you can do with the simple-looking Tasker. Looks can be deceiving.
Kevin shows how to set up two location-based triggers to help you get a feel for how to use Tasker. So if you want your WiFi to turn on when you get home, or turn off when you get to work, or any other possibilities, check out this video on the Intermediate Use of Tasker.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- CASUAL Windows / Mac OSX Major Update and Windows Phone 8 Sunset in 2014 – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Secure Your Phone with aeGis – XDA Developer TV
- Google I/O 2013: Dispelling Rumors and Some Predictions – XDA Developer TV
- Why I Switched (Back) to Android? – XDA Developer TV
- Android Powered RC Car Updated, HTC One Toolkit Available, Nexus 7 Winner Announced! – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!