Int’l Galaxy S5 Rooted! AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Gets KitKat, Open Source Files Released for Xperia Z2 – XDA Developer TV
Posted March 28, 2014 at 10:00 am by Jimmy McGee
Android 4.4.2 KitKat for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is rolling out! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the announcement of Sony has made some Open Source archives available for the Sony Xperia Z2 and Z2 tablet and how Chainfire rooted the Samsung Galaxy S 5 ahead of it’s release! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for Gesture Control. He then showed you how to root the Samsung Galaxy Gear. Finally, he gave us an Android App Review of Shareboard. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- [Update: OTA Captured!] Android 4.4.2 Now Rolling Out to the AT&T Galaxy Note 3
- KitKat Arrives on Canadian LG G2 D803, Available as Full KDZ Update
- HTC One Mini on AT&T Now Receiving KitKat, Update Available for Rooted Devices
- Sony Xperia M Receives Android 4.3, Update Captured and Converted to FTF!
- Open Source Archives Available for the Sony Xperia Z2 and Z2 Tablet
- Galaxy S 5 Firmware Dump for Your Porting Pleasure
- Chainfire Roots the Samsung Galaxy S 5 SM-G900F Ahead of Release!
- Forums Added for the US Carrier Variants of the HTC One (2014)
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Gesture Control – XDA Developer TV
- How to Root the Samsung Galaxy Gear and Install Pie Controls – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Shareboard Helps You Save Time – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!