Island Settlers Board Game for Android
Posted November 1, 2010 at 09:00 am by mic_888
If you’ve played the popular German style board game Settlers of Catan created by Klaus Teuber, then you might want to have a look at Island Settlers, an imitation of the game for Android developed by XDA forum member theeil.
The game currently features:
- Resource trading supported
- 1-4 humans + AI players
- Double-tap to zoom in and zoom out
- Long press to select placement
- Vibration and/or beep to signal the beginning of a human turn (option)
- Set number of points to win game
- Show past game results
Planned features include:
- Online multiplayer games
- New textures
- Turn log
- Set player names and colours
Island Settlers is available to download for free in the Market. To post feedback and for more information, head on over to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!