If you’ve played the popular German style board game Settlers of Catan created by Klaus Teuber, then you might want to have a look at Island Settlers, an imitation of the game for Android developed by XDA forum member theeil.
The game currently features:
- Resource trading supported
- 1-4 humans + AI players
- Double-tap to zoom in and zoom out
- Long press to select placement
- Vibration and/or beep to signal the beginning of a human turn (option)
- Set number of points to win game
- Show past game results
Planned features include:
- Online multiplayer games
- New textures
- Turn log
- Set player names and colours
Island Settlers is available to download for free in the Market. To post feedback and for more information, head on over to the application thread._________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!