Jelly Bean 4.2.1 AOKP for Nexus Available, Free Android Backup and Kernel Config Apps – XDA Developer TV
Posted January 18, 2013 at 12:30 pm by Jimmy McGee
Jelly Bean 4.2.1-Based AOKP for Nexus Devices. That and more news happened this week at XDA-Developers. Jordan reviews all the important stories from this week. Another story talks about Super Backup for your all-in-one needs. Additionally, Jordan talks about finding UART on Qualcomm variants of the Samsung Galaxy S III.
Additionally, this week Jordan released three other videos, one is a Sony Xperia Z and Xperia ZL Hands-On, one is a discussion on Nvidia’s CES releases, and the last is a recap of the whole CES 2013 event. Finally, Jordan talks about standard desktop apps being ported to Windows RT. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Jelly Bean 4.2.1-Based AOKP Available for Nexus Devices
- Super Backup – An All In One Back Up Solution
- SKU Kernel Remote: Open Source Configuration App for Any Kernel
- Find UART on the Qualcomm Galaxy S III Devices
- Several Standard Desktop Apps Ported to Windows RT
- XDA’s International CES 2013 Video Recap – XDA Developer TV
- Nvidia’s CES 2013 Unveils: Project Shield, Tegra 4, and Grid – XDA Developer TV
- Sony Xperia Z and Xperia ZL Hands-On at CES 2013 – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!