Jelly Bean on OG Droid and Verizon Galaxy Nexus, Control Your Android With Your Desktop! – XDA Developer TV
Posted August 31, 2012 at 11:30 am by Jimmy McGee
This has been another great week at the XDA Portal. XDA Developer TV Producer Jordan covers all the news you need to know to keep you updated. Jordan talks about remotely controlling your Samsung device with your desktop computer. Jordan mentions the other great video released this week be other XDA Developer TV Producers. Azrienoch released his discussion about the Sony Xperia S being added to the Android Open Source Project, XDA Elite Recognized Developer AdamOutler released his Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III unboxing video and TK release his latest app review video.
In Jelly Bean news, Jordan mentions the test build for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus and a version for the Motorola Droid. And in CyanogenMod 10 news, Jordan mentions three HTC devices and a Samsung device getting versions. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Jelly Bean Test Build for Verizon Wireless Galaxy Nexus Available
- Jelly Bean Lands on the Motorola Droid
- Three HTCs and a Samsung Walk into a (CM10) Bar…
- Remotely Control Samsung Devices from Your PC with TeamViewer QuickSupport
- Sony Xperia S Added to AOSP, Good News or Bad News? – XDA Developer TV
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Holo Launcher, Ice Cream Sandwich Launcher and More! – XDA Developer TV
Check out Jordan’s YouTube Channel
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!