Everyone who uses RSS has their favorite reader app(s). There are quite a few out there, all of which have their own set of features. Some include full screen reading, while others include things like Google Reader support. Of course, there are always improvements to be made and new features to implement. With that in mind, JReader was created.
JReader attempts to bring all the best RSS reader features under one roof. It was posted to XDA by Forum Member rah77az, and it really does have a whole bunch of features. Most noticeably, it can sync up to 10,000 items for offline reading, including article pictures. Furthermore, the app can sync with multiple Google Reader accounts. It also includes a pleasant tablet UI for those with larger devices. Some of the other features include:
Beautiful app theme with clean and easy to use controls and user interface;
▪ Designed for sharing: Easily share news, RSS feeds, recommend links on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc via quick share buttons or context menus;
▪ Watching: get notified when RSS news contain defined search words and phrases and never miss important news;
▪ Filters for automatic marking Google Reader items as read;
▪ Google Reader subscription management: edit, delete, change or add labels for your RSS subscriptions;
▪ RSS Feed manager: Search and subscribe to RSS feeds or Google Reader feed bundles;
▪ Optimized for fast and productive RSS reading;
▪ Always at hand split Action Bar buttons for quick access to frequently used actions;
▪ Multiuser: support multiple Google Reader accounts;
▪ Scheduled fast two-way synchronization with Google Reader and downloads for off-line reading;
If this looks like an app you’d like to try, check out the original thread._________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!