JustPictures: A feature Rich Photo Viewer
Looking for something a little better than Gallery on your Android device? XDA member diimaan has found a nice app to handle lots of images and let you view / share them easily. The app has the following features:
- Fullscreen viewing with sensor based rotation,
- Slideshows and a Live Wallpaper on Android 2.1 devices,
- Zooming and panning capabilities with multitouch on 2.0+ devices, and one touch zoom on others
- Access to Exifs tags (if any),
- Good usage of network for updates,
- Managed cache, cache size can be limited to user defined value,
- Automatic notification of album updates (Picasa and Smugmug only),
- Authentication of users to access private albums, password protected albums are supported on Smugmug,
- Quick access to Favorite photos,
- Set image as wallpaper.
It is very useful for connecting and sharing via your social media networks such as Flickr. So, go check it out in this thread and leave your comments below!
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!