Keeping Track of Key Details for Your Device with SysWidgets
Posted June 27, 2012 at 06:30 pm by FallenWriter
Over the past several years, cellular service providers have been cracking down on device data usage. Whether it’s throttling your data rates, or cutting your grandfathered unlimited data plan, carriers are doing what they can to save (and make) a quick buck.
Now thanks to XDA Member H3R3T1C you too can keep track of your network usage thanks to his latest appliation: SysWidgets. Unlike many widgets, this application is all about utility. Displaying both network usage and CPU activity, the application has:
• Fully customizable Widget.
• Support for multi-core cpus (At the moment only 2 core but will support up to 4)!
• Current Widgets size is 2×1 (more size planned!).
• Support for android 2.2 and greater!
• Works great on tablets and phones!
• CPU Usage Widget.
• Network Usage Widget.
• Network Usage Widget will scale to fit the data.
This widget is definitely a must for those of us who like to keep careful track of their phone’s network and CPU usage, and it keeps a very small memory footprint to avoid adding heavily to what is being displayed.
Head on over to the original thread and give this a spin._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!