Kernel Source for Google Edition HTC One, Guide to Android Client-Server Communication – XDA Developer TV
Posted June 28, 2013 at 11:30 am by Jimmy McGee
The Google Edition HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S 4 had their kernel sources released! That and more are covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news are two articles about XDA Elite Recognized Developer jcase and Ubuntu Developer Evangelist Michael Hall talking at XDA:DevCon 2013 and the guide giving an introduction to Android client-server communication.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin released a video talking about floating notifications and HALO, Kevin then released a video all about automatically backing up your device with OBackup, and TK interviews the developers of NinjaSMS and reviews the app. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Kernel Source Released for the Google Play Editions of the HTC One and (Possibly) the Samsung Galaxy S 4
- Intro Guide to Android Client-Server Communication
- Elite Recognized Developer Jcase to Talk Android Security at XDA:DevCon 2013
- Developer Evangelist Michael Hall to Teach Ubuntu Touch Development at XDA:DevCon 2013
- Floating Notifications and Multitasking with Open Sourced HALO – XDA Developer TV
- Automatically Backup Your Android with OBackup – XDA Developer TV
- Interview with Wael Nafee and Mostafa Gazar, Developers of NinjaSMS – XDA Rountables
- Android App Review: Floating Messages with NinjaSMS – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!