Suddenly, a wild HTC One KitKat release appears on Sprint version! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this week’s news is the announcement that Android is preparing to move to 64-bit and ART will replace Dalvik, as well as how OmniROM now features an innovative new feature called OmniSwitch!
Jordan talks about an article about learning how to use Gerrit and forums created for Web App Development at XDA. Also, the Sony Xperia Z1 compact had its source code released and now has a forum here on XDA! Be sure to check out the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Unexpectedly, KitKat Available on the Sprint HTC One Despite Apology Letter
- Android Preparing to Become a 64-bit OS, ART Will Replace Dalvik as Default Runtime Compiler
- Meet OmniSwitch: An Innovative New Feature in OmniROM
- Learn How to Gerrit with a Handy Guide
- Forum Created for Mobile Web App Development (Cordova, PhoneGap)
- Forum Created for the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, Source Code Released!
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!