Lepow ADD Magnetic External Battery Review – XDA Developer TV
Posted August 9, 2014 at 10:00 am by Jimmy McGee
Here on XDA Developer TV, we’ve covered a few external batteries to help extend the use of your device when the on-board battery starts to deplete. The items we have covered have been everything from a standard battery from Lepow, to a battery plus a plethora of options like an SD Card reader from RAVPower and a huge 14000mAh Power Bank from RAVPower.
In this episode, XDA Developer TV Producer TK takes some time to talk about a unique smartphone accessory, the Lepow ADD. This device is marketed as a backup external battery charger, but it has an twist, it has two parts, so you can have a huge battery, or separate it to charge one and carry a light stinger for your short trips. Does this one stand out? Check out this video to find out.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Android L Preview Images Updated! CyanogenMod 11 M9 Released with Support for Xperia Z2 and HTC M8 – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Get Reddit Right – XDA Developer TV
- Great XDA Mods for Your Sony Xperia Z2 – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Statusbar Gestures – XDA Developer TV
- Verizon G Pad 8.3 Gets KitKat, Android Fake ID Vulnerability Fixed with Xposed – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!