As the Apple vs Samsung battle rages on, it’s hard not to poke fun at Apple—especially when many found the recent announcement of the iPhone 5 to be rather lackluster. Who markets panoramic camera shots as an essential feature? That’s so last year. If you happen to like the iPhone 5 launcher but don’t want to run the OS, there’s a launcher that can help you out.
It is called the Fake iPhone 5 Launcher, and despite the questionable name, it is actually a full featured launcher. Made to look like the iPhone 5, it helps Android users make their phones look like an iPhone 5 without having to actually use an iPhone 5. It was shared on XDA by Forum Member panmoto, and you can find it free in the Play Store.
The launcher itself may have more unique features than the actual iPhone 5. Here’s the list:
* Most realistic iPhone skin on the market.
* Fully functional home screen replacement.
* Beautiful icon effects – all installed apps are styled.
* Comes with 16 default apps on the first page.
* Custom wallpapers supported!
* Swipe-to-Search available – just swipe left at the main screen.
The developers are open to any suggestions if anyone has a good idea on how to improve the app. If you’d like to try it and make all your iOS-loving friends spin their heads, check out the application thread. If you’d like a more complete look, also check out the iPhone style gallery app._________