If you’re a fan of tweaking your Android device, then you might want to take a look at the build.prop edits that XDA forum member LexusBrian400 has been applying to his Motorola Droid X.
Changes applied include:
- Phone ring delay
- Scrolling speed through lists e.g. app drawer and contacts
- Time intervals for WiFi to look for an access point
- Dalvik VM heap size
- LCD Density
- Android 2.2 Market display
- Enable hard key lights to stay on whilst the screen is on
- Proximity delay (for screen to come back on when phone call ends)
The XDA member has posted individual settings for the above, but has also rolled everything up into one single build.prop for you to install via adb or root explorer.
For those of you who are wary to try the LCD Density mod, LexusBrian400 has also uploaded a build.prop with all changes excluding the LCD Density change.
For the full settings, new benchmark results, and to download the build.prop edits, check out the modification thread._________
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!