Moto E Kernel Source Released, Razr M/HD Get KitKat, Original Galaxy Gear Gets Tizen – XDA Developer TV
Posted June 2, 2014 at 09:00 am by Jimmy McGee
The original Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch gets an update to Tizen. That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews a few of the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend’s news is the release of Sense 6 for the Verizon HTC One Max and the kernel source for the Moto E and KitKat source code for the Razr M/HD! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Be sure to check out the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for the Always Correct. Then, Jordan reviewed the dual-screen YotaPhone. Later, TK gave us a an Android App Review of WebScrapbook.
Finally, don’t forget to check out some of the great stories from this that didn’t quite make it into this video such as how the next version of Android will bring even more headaches for the root community and the new official file manager for Windows Phone 8.1.
Links to stories mentioned:
- [OTA, RUU Available] Verizon HTC One Max Receives Sense 6
- GPL-Mandated Moto E Kernel Source Finally Released, Razr M/HD Source Updated to KitKat
- [ROM Captured] Original Galaxy Gear Now Updated to Tizen
- New Widget API Lets You Create Clocks and Widgets for the Sony SmartWatch 2
- Learn About Java Listeners
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Be ‘Always Correct’ – XDA Developer TV
- Device Review: YotaPhone, a Dual-Screen Phone and e-Reader
- Android App Review: Easy Screen Shot Sharing with WebScrapbook – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!