Moto X Kernel Source Out, SIM Unlock and Dual Boot AT&T Galaxy S4 – XDA Developer TV
Posted August 30, 2013 at 10:00 am by Jimmy McGee
The Moto X kernel source is out. That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is an article about dual booting on the Samsung Galaxy S 4 and Sony Xperia ZL.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin released a video showing you how to control your lights with Tasker, Then, he controlled his lights with voice and NFC tags. Later, Jordan interviewed the XDA:DevCon Senior Sponsors. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Kernel Source Available for the Moto X
- Easily SIM-Unlock Your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S 4
- Dual Boot Achieved on the Samsung Galaxy S 4
- Dual Boot on the Sony Xperia ZL
- Migrate from Eclipse to Android Studio
- How to Use Google Play Services Library with Android Studio
- Tablet UI Mod for the 2013 Nexus 7 on Stock, Rooted JSS15Q
- Control Your Lights with Your Android Phone – XDA Developer TV
- Control Your Lights with NFC Tags or Your Voice – XDA Developer TV
- Jordan Interviews XDA:DevCon 2013′s Senior Sponsors – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!